Thursday, September 10, 2009

Full Moon over Evergreen

My dog Annie would disappear in the night from time to time
She was a black Irish,Quaker,Jewish Labrador Retriever
an in tact female...
I would always find her in the Light
She was born in Chicago U.S.A....a Pisces
Adoringly I shared her companionship as a family member-
for sixteen lovingly years
As the number of tribes of Israel-there were actually twelve of us to
celebrate her demise.
We meditated and shared a Silence all holding hands around her grave..for
her Spirit long lasting.
We wrapped her in a white wool blanket showing only her face.
Then there were spoken messages arising from the Silence-of encouragement
to her Being.......
Soon to be resurrected with the Spirit or when the Messiah comes.
May she rest in peace with her squeaky toy-a baby lamb
Garnished lovingly with twelve white tulips as we individually placed them
on her
Resting in her Colorado mountain's valley now with the Deer Bison and Elk
herds surrounding her.
In the waking of my future Saint Patricks days to come when I shall forever
celebrate her birthdays past
and to come......
As I shall as well always carry her Spirit with me as I remember her
beauty..in passing.

Robert Denis Don

No comments:

Post a Comment